Strong

Strong

Monday, January 25, 2016

baby update post

I really don't have anything important to say, just wanted to say hi to whoever reads this. My cousins 5th birthday was yesterday and I went over to help with the triplets since they were getting ready for the party and it was really fun. I love babysitting them! this was the cutest thing ever, when I was playing with Lydia and walked away because another one was crying and Lydia started crying and as soon as I went back to where she was at she was happy and cooing :) The same thing happened with Emrie it was the cutest thing!

I will put up pictures of them at the end because I don't think you guys have seen them in awhile. Since Thanksgiving because I remember I put a picture of me holding Lydia. They turn 6 months old on February 2nd! Henry my other baby cousin also turned 7 months old yesterday. Henry and the triplets were born a month in a half apart which is pretty crazy.

Going over there every Sunday to watch them is such a priviledge and I absolutely love doing it. I feel like I have more of a connection with them that I've never really gotten to experience before which is really awesome and really special! The last time I saw Henry was Christmas and I actually didn't hold him once...
He's the cutest boy ever though and he's so sweet!

Anyway that's pretty much the update on the babies because I had nothing else important to say. They are all on solid food now, which is crazy! They're all growing up so fast! Slow down please!


Lydi bug 



Teething ;) 

Emrie Eileen ;) 



Liam in his cute little hat 

No comments:

Post a Comment