Strong

Strong

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Emotions aren't always shown on the outside

I realized how many emotions are attached to my eating problems. Part of me believes since my parents don't really believe me when I say I have an eating disorder which it might be more exaserbated (don't know how to spell that word) in my brain. Maybe it is actually the truth.

It's a terrible stereotype and it's awful that people who don't have eating problems don't grasp the actual truth of this misconception. The majority where the symptoms stem from is in the brain! Eating disorders aren't about the weight. It is just the symptom of the wrath going on in your head. It's really hard having a mental illness because you can't physically see the pain behind the symptoms whether visible or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment