Strong

Strong

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Childhood memory: when were you in touch with your inner/healthy voice

I have a lot of great childhood memories that I can remember but the one family vacation that is when I was 11 or 12 going to Colorado with my family visiting my dad's childhood friend and his wife and my aunt, uncle and cousins who are also friends with them came too. They actually met us there with their own camper and my dad rented an RV and it was our first family vacation driving an RV and it was so fun but so stressful for my dad because he was so nervous driving a huge RV with his family in the back and also driving that far isn't anything he's ever done before.

Anyways, it was really fun seeing all of them and creating fun and exciting new memories with awesome people. My family around the campfire gets pretty crazy, yet they are the best and most hilarious times!




No comments:

Post a Comment