Strong

Strong

Thursday, December 3, 2015

How was food used in your family? Was it a reward?

My family is pretty much like any other family, some say their family was a cause of their eating problems but for me that's not the case. My mom and dad are overweight but even though they do have a weight problem, it's never been a focus in my house. One thing my dad though is he judges people on the street about their weight unnecessarily like it we're in the car and he makes fun of them and he makes it known that he saw a fat person on the street.

Even then it never really affected me concerning my food issues. As most families normal is eating when your hungry and stopping when you're full. We ate food when we wanted and didn't think anything of it. It was a reward such as doing a good job at a game or having good grades but doesn't every family do that?

It was a reward to some extent but was never an unhealthy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment