Strong

Strong

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

recent poems written by me :)

It's funny how
you can be in a room full of people
but yet
still feel more alone
than actually
being by yourself 


I hate the way 
I never feel good enough 


Hello, I'm here
I wish I could know you
Now i'm just wishing 
for something better
I wish to be you again
So I could finally be
Happy and free 



I'm a demon 
soaking up your soul
I know you don't want me
but I don't want you...
soaking up your insides 
until you silently disappear 
under the dark lit sky 


(this one was written when I was feeling really low a couple weeks ago)


Depression is worsening
feeling like I'm on a cliff
just waiting until someone
comes around
to make it look like an accident
existing is like living in
the shadows of darkness
living is only something
I dream of
to be happy and healthy
that's all I want to be 



No comments:

Post a Comment