Strong

Strong

Sunday, November 29, 2015

How thanksgiving went emotions excluded

I thought I would talk about how my Thanksgiving went without all the emotions regarding food and stuff,

As my last posts reflect, I went to my aunts and uncles house and my whole dad's side of the family came and it was really great, I love that side of the family and all the babies and conversations kept me distracted and the atmosphere is so much different then my when my mom's side of the family gets together.

This is the first real holiday where everybody has gotten together since all the babies arrived and basically it's like a game of "pass a baby" all night but I love it and the chaos makes it fun :)

I have a couple pictures of the babies that I will post here, I love when we all get together because it reminds me that as long as we have family everything will be okay.



All the babies ;) 


Lydia and me ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment