Strong

Strong

Monday, November 2, 2015

caotic theatre schedule

Hello everyone! This week and this next week coming up I have such a crazy schedule with the play coming up on November 15th that I barely have anytime to do much of anything besides school and being at theatre rehearsal. Every day this week we have rehearsal from 5-9 everyday besides possibly Friday and I get home from school at 3 and during that little window of time I do homework. Conviently enough teachers decide to have tests and projects due on the busiest 2 weeks! Yay! If you couldn't tell that was very much a sarcastic tone.

I am currently doing nothing because pretty much by this time everything is supposed to be done for the show, well technically the 7th is when everything is supposed to be done but still! As much as this hasn't really been the best experience I'm kindof sad, sad isn't the right word but it'll be kind of weird when it's over because I won't have anything to occupy my time, my next task is to find a job something really to fill my time which is always good.

I went to babysit the triplets yesterday and there getting to the stage where they're starting to coo and smile and it is the cutest thing ever! I would post pictures but I don't have any with me because they're all on my phone and I don't have it because the rule here is when you check in you check in your phone too until dismissal or breaks which are only like 5-10 minutes.

Let's hope I make it through these next 2 weeks without a breakdown from stress!

No comments:

Post a Comment