Strong

Strong

Monday, August 24, 2015

Video fail

If any of you saw I made the video and uploaded it but for some reason when you clicked on the video, it wouldn't work so I decided to take the 2 posts about the video down because there's really no point in keeping them if the video isn't going to work.

I know I decided the failed attempt of uploading it to be broadcasted on my blog and it is somewhere else and I could make more of an effort to have you guys see it but to be honest I was kind of glad that the video didn't work.

1. I'm horrible at talking about my feelings as in depth as I want to because I'm always super awkward about it. If my therapist sees this he'll most likely agree.

2. I always pause and say irrelevant things to try to distract myself from talking about my feelings because I don't like to I mean who does? I would rather type because it's just easier for me.

I'm not going to try to repost it because at the end of the day It was mainly for me to get my thoughts out there through talking because in that moment it was 100 times easier than writing out every little detail and it wouldn't be able to describe the intensity of the emotions that I felt.

I honestly kind of like talking to a camera but not uploading it anywhere because for some reason i'm really self-conscious of my voice, I pause to much and say a lot of um's... which is annoying if you're trying to watch my videos. I know the people who saw those 2 posts were probably confused so I thought I would clarify!

I might post about my day yesterday tonight because I have no homework yay! I had a great day yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment