Strong

Strong

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Vacation at the lake :)

I'm on vacation right now at the lake and I'm with my immediate family and also my aunt uncle and cousins with their boyfriends/fiance and it has been really fun so far! We've been out on the lake all day, we're spending a week here but my uncle, aunt and cousins are only staying for 2 days so we're making the most of it!

My cousin and his now fiance and obviously by the word fiance she's engaged! Her birthday was on Thursday and he proposed then and he was smart enough to video it and it was so cute! He's very clever to video tape it :) We've been tubing a lot and my knuckles are blistered from holding on the tube so tight but it hasn't stopped me from tubeing!

I have some pictures I might upload but I'm only going to post them if they're far enough to where no faces are shown.

No comments:

Post a Comment