Strong

Strong

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Last day of sophomore year

On Friday was my last half day of my sophomore year and I have survived the last few days of finals which is awesome! I got 2 C's, 2 A's and all the rest are B's on my final exams which is okay I'm kindof bummed my geometry grade is still a D but it's a high D so that means I still passed and in health it's a low B so I think that's good but I wish I could have done better on my geometry and health but whatever I'm happy with all my grades and at least I passed geometry right?

It's so weird to picture myself as a Junior in high school, it's hard to believe because I honestly don't feel like an almost 17 year old. Maturity wise and all that I believe it but I still can't for some reason believe it, I think because I kind of wish I could go back to when I was younger and sort of redo my teenage years over again. Not to say at all that I didn't have a great childhood or anything like that because I had the best childhood that I could imagine having but I just feel like I wasted a lot of my teenage years and I can't really get those years back but I can also make new memories and make the next 3 years being a teenager worthwhile.

Again, I'm not complaining at all, I don't want to make it seem like i'm not grateful or appreciative of my childhood because I am but I think we all have a moment in time where we wish to kind of stop time and do certain moments of your life over again. I'm happy that I'm going to be 17 because it brings new and exciting challenges and experiences like getting a car and a job! I've gotten used to the idea of getting a car and growing up in that sense. It's really weird because from a very young age I've always been very independent but when it comes to being independent as to huge life changes I'm still not really used to the idea yet.

I had a really good sophomore year, I had my first boyfriend which was exciting and our relationship lasted 4 months which in my opinion is petty good for a first relationship. I had great teachers and I've also gotten to know myself in a way that I'm still trying to figure out which is the social aspect of my personality and just trying to figure out what works best for me. As many of you know we were sincerely considering a blended school like half online half public school and where I live the programs called Eacademy and I decided it's not for me so now going into my junior year I'm more in tune of what I won't be willing to do and what I will considering the social aspect of things. This post is getting way too long so I might do a post on what my plans are and if any of you are interested comment down below and I will do a post on it!

Is anyone else afraid to grow up?

No comments:

Post a Comment