Strong

Strong

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mothers day :)

I know I've been terrible at blogging lately I'm sorry! I don't really know if anyone reads my blog but whatever, I have planned to blog and have written down blog posts and then just don't have the motivation to post them for some reason.

Today is mother's day and I hope you all show your appreciation to your mom's today! I seriously don't know what to talk about, I have things to talk about but I don't want to constantly talk about my problems on here. My mom has been sick with pneumonia for about a week now and she's an elementary school principal and she's a hugger so no wonder she's been sick a lot! She's been the sickest out of our whole family and also my little brother and all I've gotten was a simple cold and a little bit of a cough. Last year though was when I got sick sick with a fever and chills and all that jazz.

We have had a good day but it's been very mellow. My mom's really frustrated because today counts as a full week of being sick. My dad made her breakfast and we all gave her our cards and every year my dad gets her a healing waters gift card and she loves healing waters!

Tomorrow's Monday and I have therapy tomorrow so I will update after because for some reason it always helps me to process the session by writing either in my journal. I don't know if any of you do something similar but it will be interesting to know others do the same!

Happy mother's day all the mom's out there!




No comments:

Post a Comment