Strong

Strong

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Journal topic: Think of one thing that isn't serving us now, and work to let it go

Friendships. I'm not so worried about this anymore like being popular and having friends that i see every day, i don't worry about as much because i guess i've come to terms with the fact that friendships come and go and not everybody is going to like me and i'm okay with that. This obviously isn't a physically thing but it's the first thing that came to mind.

Am i sad that i don't have adequate close friends that live in my state? Of course. I of course want to be accepted by others but the most important thing i've come to realize was that the friends i do have now even if they're not physically here, i don't see them everyday mean more to me than any friendships who aren't really real. It obviously sucks but it actually makes me realize how important adequate friendships are in life. 

I don't base my self-worth on friendships anymore and that's important for people to realize and accept themselves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment