Strong

Strong

Friday, January 16, 2015

Journal topic: What's something you are trying to do?

This question can be taken in a number of different ways but right now i'm not trying to do anything specific except for TW: lose weight. Now that i think about it i have alot of things that i'm trying to do or actually i need to get them done and finally start them.

I need to get at least my permit this summer because in August i'll be 17 and i kind of need to drive. I'm forcing myself to get it done just to please my mom because she doesn't want to have to take me everywhere but my dad's totally fine with driving me he's the one who doesn't want to me to start driving at all :). To be honest i'm totally fine not driving until i'm like in my 20's but i don't want to have my parents driving me to college. It's kind of a lose lose situation but i know i have to get it over with, i actually did take drivers ed last summer but i failed the written test 3 or 4 times no joke i'm not even exaggerating! I have proof!

I also want to start my job at the YMCA kidzone i already sent in an application like 3 months ago but they still haven't gotten back to me because i'm kind of thinking they have enough people working it but i find it weird that they haven't emailed me back even if they do have enough people just so i know but whatever.

Also when i get a job i need to drive because it would be pretty embarrassing having my mom drive me to work. Which will most likely end up happening but hopefully not too long!

I also want to get CPR certified i think that's what it's called i need to do that anyway if i get the job at the kidzone but i also need to do it in the meantime for babysitting. My cousins having triplets! I will talk about that in another post because i have a lot to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment