Strong

Strong

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Journal topic: How to let go of stress

I have little coping skills for stress but i'm an introvert and when i'm stressed or overwhelmed i'm even more of an introvert which can be bad for me because than i just ruminate on it and start to get negative thoughts. The good and "normal" things i do to cope with stress is listen to music, i love music! I literally listen to music all the time!

I sometimes listen to upbeat happy music when i'm sad so i don't get even more sad by playing sad songs. I have very little good coping skills for stress and i don't even think they're that good but whatever. I will have a coping skills list down below because i'm trying to make this a good advice post :) I like to take showers and wash my face as well :) self-care is always good!



No comments:

Post a Comment