Strong

Strong

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Uncle and cousins are here from Oregon :)

It's 2 more days until Christmas! Crazy! I can't believe it's almost here, this year went so fast.

My cousins and uncle are here! I'm so happy they're here! The kids are all grown up, They're 6 and 9 and the last time i saw them was 2 years ago! They're staying with us for 2 weeks and i'm not so worried about like i was before like having my alone time i don't really care about that anymore, my uncle's pretty chill he always has been :) My aunt (mom's mom) and cousins are coming Christmas day and they're staying the night Christmas Eve so what will happen is we have the upstairs and uncles, aunt and cousins will all open their presents downstairs because it's important for all of us to have our own family time Christmas morning while we're all opening our presents. I'm feeling good today, we'll see what tomorrow brings.

We're going to make gingerbread houses today and i will update you all with pictures later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment