Strong

Strong

Sunday, December 21, 2014

overdue update!

Hello everyone! I'm sorry i haven't update in a while i've been really busy with finals and i haven't really been able to get around to making a update. My finals went well i got A's and B's so far but my history and English finals haven't been entered yet but i'm hoping to do well on my History final because i have a C in the class :/. I'm hoping i'll do fine though but it's Christmas break so i don't have to worry about school for 2 weeks!

My uncle (mom's brother) and my cousins are coming tomorrow! So are my aunt (mom's sister) and cousins Christmas Eve. My aunt is only staying for a couple days because she's a dentist and they don't have work off, the perks of being a teacher! My uncle's a special ed teacher that's why he's staying so long. But it'll be nice because it's been 2 or 3 years since all of my mom's side of the family having been together because my uncle lives in Oregon and my Aunt lives in Colorado so obviously we don't get to see them alot.

Hope you all have a great Christmas break and i'll try to update as much as i can throughout this break because it will bring up a lot of feelings for me! Merry Christmas everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment