Strong

Strong

Sunday, December 21, 2014

December 27th

Quote-"Stay strong."

Demi's words- Each one of us struggles with someone in this life. I realized that no matter where i am, there is a bigger purpose; i use my voice and inspire people, help people get through their problems, and help pick people up when they're down. I am only able to get through each day because of my fans, who inspire me to do what i do and inspire me to stay strong each and every day.

Goal- Stay strong for yourself, and if you have it in you, find the strength to stay strong for someone else.

It's hard for me to find the strength to be better for myself because i don't think i deserve it. More recently i'm starting to live the "normal" teenage life such as actually being with people and friends which is kind of bringing up my confidence in a way because i'm actually likeable to people other than my two best friends who live far away. It gives me faith and hope that things can actually get better. It's important in your darkest moments to have at least a little glimmer of hope that everything will get better and everything that you are doing and what you are going through is for a reason. Don't give up. Stay strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment