Strong

Strong

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Guardian angel

Something really weird happened to me a couple days ago and just now i have the time to write about it. I was in school in my science class just listening to my music on my phone and 2 songs back to back came on and they both reminded me of my grandpa, the songs were My love is like a star and Nightingale both my Demi Lovato. While i was listening to them all of a sudden i felt this sort of lightness like my body didn't feel so heavy and immediately i knew it was him.

I didn't even know that could happen or it would be possible to happen to me but i guess so :)

My mom when i was born, i was born 3 months premature and i spent 3 months in the hospital and she told me that she was crying in the hospital chair and she felt a hand print on her shoulder and all of a sudden she felt really safe and she knew it was God telling her it was going to be okay and that i will survive. I don't believe in God but i do believe in some type of higher power, i'm not quite sure what it is but i do believe there is, somewhere.

It's comforting to know that he's watching all of us even though he's not physically here with all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment