Strong

Strong

Saturday, December 6, 2014

December 9th

Quote- "Now i'm a warrior, I've got thicker skin, I'm a warrior, I'm stronger than I've ever been, And my armor is made of steel, you can't get in, i'm a warrior and you can never hurt me again."

Demi's words- When i wrote these lyrics i had something specific in mind, but they can be applied to anyone who has ever had to go through something painful. This song and it's message are so important to me because i meet so many who have dealt with all forms of traumas in their lives and feel ashamed or afraid to stand up for themselves. I wrote this song to inspire people all ages to know that they are not alone and there is always help. Whatever you are experiencing it will get better.

Goal- We all have our battle wounds. The only way to protect yourself is to show people your strength by protecting and loving yourself.

No matter what we go through in life we all have the power to grow from them no matter how painful they may seem. I love this song, not only because it resembles strength but it also gives us hope that no matter how deep we go, we can always get back up and be stronger than ever. I often wonder if I will ever be happy and not just happy and i'm looking forward to that day because i will be fighting for my life to get back the little girl i once was.

No comments:

Post a Comment