Strong

Strong

Saturday, December 6, 2014

December 8th

Quote- "I paint self-portraits because i am often alone, because i am the person i know best." FRIDA KAHLO

Demi's words- All we can do is be authentic to who we really are, to honor the deepest and truest parts of ourselves. There have been so many moments in my life when the only thing that could truly comfort me was music. Knowing that i could sit alone in my room and create a song to express the way i felt brought me so much comfort. It helped me learn how to love my solitude. I encourage each and every one of you to find the same thing for yourself and nurture it every single day.

Goal- Let the thing you love become your protector and your best friend.

I express myself through writing and journaling, last year i really found a passion for writing and i have ever since. I want people to relate to my writing and it's important for my English teachers to appreciate my writing not because i want the attention but because what they think of my writing is important to me because i'm passionate about it. I want to write a memoir about my story through my struggles or write some type of book that can  help inspire others. I partially thank Demi for inspiring me to help others through my story just like hers inspired me. So the whole point is to find something that you are passionate about or have set as a goal for yourself and pursue it because you never know how many people you could reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment