Strong

Strong

Friday, December 19, 2014

December 21st

Quote-"Your phone doesn't have the answer to your happiness-you do.

Demi's words- Each one of us spends so much time on our cell phones that they might as well be glued to our bodies. I'm not criticizing because i often have the same problem, but recently i have started resisting reaching for my phone. I find i'm using it as a distraction to ignore my thoughts when i should be embracing them.

Goal- Put down your phone today. When you have the urge to play games or look at photos or old text messages, take a deep breath and find something or someone beautiful around you to admire.


I think everyone has the instinct to scroll through our phones when someone who we don't want to talk to or when a situation is uncomfortable. I defenitely have that instinct and i want to work on that and not spend so much time on my phone when i can be with my family and actually engaging in conversation. Try to put your phone away today and just live in the moment without asocial media because it's more personable to talk to them face to face rather than through text messaging when you can't see or read someone's express.

No comments:

Post a Comment