Strong

Strong

Saturday, December 6, 2014

December 11th

Quote-"Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are." UNKNOWN

Demi's words- I have been through so much and done so many things i could easily be judged for. I would never want to judge anyone else for whatever paths their on; it's just not my place to criticize someone else's journey. Nor is it anyone else's place to criticize my own.

Goal- Don't judge others. Think about how you'd want to be treated.

I've recently noticed myself by their own reputation rather than going with my gut and doing what i want to do. I judge myself through other people's opinions. It's hard not to when you're already automatically judged for just being yourself (shy and quiet). I need to learn to focus on me and what i want rather than having others opinions dictate my fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment