Strong

Strong

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas Eve! :)

Merry Christmas Eve everyone! I've said this before but i can't believe Christmas is tomorrow! We're having a huge party at my house like we do every year and it's so much fun! By the end the majority of my family are sloppy drunk and everyone is so loud but i'm so used to it :)

Every year we do karaoke and it's a big thing on Christmas Eve and I usually sing but i don't know if I will or not but everyone will want me to sing and when they want something they won't let it go until you do it but i don't know I'll maybe do it if i'm provoked enough :) My uncle and cousins are going to be here for the big party and I don't know how my cousins will react to all the people because my dad's side of the family is huge! I've had 320 calories today and they show up at 6 and i will have dinner even if it is something small i know i will have at least mashed potatoes or turkey, there's going to be alot of meat but also alot of sides and stuff so alot of variety.

I said in my last post i think that we were going to make gingerbread houses but we decided to wait for my cousins from Colorado to get here. We're making sugar cookies, were in the process of putting them in the oven and then we're going to decorate them :)

I saved this as a draft earlier but forgot to upload pictures...oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment