Strong

Strong

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas day 2014

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all had an amazing day whatever you celebrate or you don't celebrate anything! Everyone from my mom's side of the family are here so it's really exciting and rare to have all of us together :)

I got a lot of really cute things like clothes, jewelry, lotion, shoes all of that stuff :)

My favorite gifts that i got were my jewelry that are absolutely gorgeous i'm going to post pics of them and a Demi Lovato Stay strong journal. :) The most special gift that i got was from my Cousin and she got me a really pretty cardinal it's kindof hard to explain without showing you what it is i'm not sure what it's called but I don't know what you call it lol :) Today has been a great day and a lot of fun :) photos will be uploaded of my day as well.

Merry Christmas everyone! :)

Just a few of the gingerbread houses :) 
Christmas outfit :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment