Strong

Strong

Thursday, December 25, 2014

December 31st

Quote-"And now we welcome the New Year, full of things that have never been." RAINER MARIA RILKE

Demi's words- Spend some time reassessing the past year. Think about how you have grown, how you have changed, what you'd like to continue doing, and what you're ready to move on from. I always find the last few days of the year are packed with so much intense energy and possibility for change that the best thing you can do is sit and reflect.

Goal-Make a list of all that you've accomplished this year.

I plan to make a whole post on reflections about this year 2014 but i guess i'll do a little synopsis. I'm really proud of how far i've come since middle school, yeah i still have a lot of issues with food and some really bad days but i've learned more than i ever have this year. Some things haven't changed but i'm more aware of the situations around me and i'm more mature than i was at 14 years old. I've been through a lot and i feel through this blog i've been portraying that to all of you. I want to help people through their issues like mine and to give them hope even when i'm somewhat of a hypocrite at times. I have found a passion for writing, i'm really proud of the work i've done this year and i want people to see how far i've come since middle school. I do still have a goal of being thin and losing weight but i'm so much more aware of the reality of like i feel like for the people my age and i'm proud of myself for growing emotionally and mentally throughout my years in middle school.

No comments:

Post a Comment