Strong

Strong

Saturday, November 1, 2014

November 9th

Quote-"We all need someone to look up to"

Demi's words- Where i am today...i will have my ups and downs, but i take it one day at a time. I just hope that i can be the best that i can possibly be, not only for myself but also for others. We all need encouraging influences is our lives and it's important to surround yourself with them.

Goal- Who looks up to you? Make sure you are being a good influence and inspiration by helping others.


I feel like my brothers look up to me, no matter if they are willing to admit that or not, i know they do and that leaves me the responsibility to pursue good actions. I want them to know that being healthy and happy is most important in life and you should only be your own person and not try to be anyone else. Even if i sound like a hypocrite i want to hide my problems from this as much as possible because i know my actions can lead in to them thinking what i'm doing and saying is okay. I care alot about my brothers and i want to protect them as much as possible but i also want them to discover their own personality and do what they want to do. Keep in mind your actions can influence others.

No comments:

Post a Comment