Strong

Strong

Sunday, November 23, 2014

November 24th

Quote-"Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements." NAPOLEON HILL

Demi's words- Ever since i was little i knew i wanted to sing and perform. What i know now that i didn't fully understand as a child was that the visions and dreams i began having at such a young age were paving the way not only for me for my success, but more importantly, for my happiness. I'm so thankful that i listened to those feelings, dreams, and visions at such a young age.

Goal- No matter how old you are it's never too late to live the life you have always dreamed of.


I remember when i was younger my main goal in life was to a mom. When i was in 5th grade i remember writing on my all about me poster what i wanted to be when i grow up and that was becoming a mom. I've always loved little kids and babies, i've always had a motherly instinct when i'm with my baby cousins, i couldn't imagine my life without having kids. Now as i've gotten older, i have a more profound goal which is using my voice to inspire others. After going to two of Demi Lovato's concerts in 6 month, i've realized how much i feel this gigantic urge within me to make the world a better place. Whenever i here her speak about the things that she believes in it makes me want to do the same. Being passionate about something shows you have a big heart and you can do anything you set your mind to.

No comments:

Post a Comment