Strong

Strong

Sunday, November 23, 2014

November 25th

Quote-"I am not fearless. I get scared plenty. But i have also learned how to channel that emotion to sharpen me." BEAR GRYLLS

Demi's words- All fear has ever done is hold me back. I have so many things i want to accomplish in my life. For myself and for the world. Fear is useless; it just gets in the way of accomplishing everything.

Goal- Overcome fear today, and confront one of your phobias.


Fear holds me back a lot, especially in social situations hints my diagnosis of social anxiety. Most of the time i don't even know what i'm fearful of, i just know that i am. Fear can hold you back but it can also spring you forward to conquer them. Doing things that you know will make you anxious can actually teach you that it's not as scary as you once thought. You will never get over your fears if you don't challenge them.

No comments:

Post a Comment