Strong

Strong

Friday, November 28, 2014

December 2nd

Quote- "There is only one page left to write on. I will fill it worth words of one syllable. I love. I have loved. I will love. i capture the castle

Demi's words- You don't have to be a ten-year-old girl to keep a diary or a journal of your life. Keeping a daily record of the things that take place in your life and the way you feel about them is incredibly profound. Not only does it help you come to a deeper understanding of what's going on around you, but it's an incredible thing to look back on as you get older. We always think we'll remember a certain incredible moment in life but if we don't write it down we probably won't. Think about what a cherished treasure it will be for you to read about your life in years to come.

Goal- Start some kind of diary or a journal or a place just for you to keep track of your life and your feelings.

I've always found writing easier than talking about my feelings i don't know why but i really enjoy writing hints why i have a blog :). The reason why i wanted to start a blog is to obviously write about my feelings but i also wanted to reach out to other people who have the same problems and help them through my blog. I have tons of journals from the past few years and i've been through alot throughout these past few years but i'm glad that i have those journals so when i'm older i can remind myself how far i've come.

No comments:

Post a Comment