Strong

Strong

Friday, November 28, 2014

December 1st

Quote- "How did it get so late so soon? It's night before it's afternoon. December is here before it's June. My goodness how the time has flown. How did it get so late so soon." DR. SUESS

Demi's words- It never ceases to amaze me how time moves so quickly through our lives. The older i get, i find that it just goes faster and faster. When you are a kid, each days seem like it could last forever. It makes me realize that we have to savor each moment, however big or small, and every person that comes into our lives.

Goal- Don't let the day pass you by-doing something meaningful for yourself and someone else.

When you have a mental illness or an addiction, you realize how life is passing you by with each little breath and you spend it focusing on things that don't matter in comparison to the important things. Food is all i think about, when my mind wanders food is all i think about. I'm wasting my life worried about something that i should be grateful for. It's something every single one of us need to sustain life and here i am thinking of food as numbers that destroys my body instead of helping it getting healthy physically and mentally. Life is so much more than an addiction. At the same time it makes me more aware of the world around me and how beautiful life is.

No comments:

Post a Comment