Strong

Strong

Friday, November 28, 2014

November 30th

Quote-"Love is louder than the pressure to be perfect."

Demi's words- Don't worry about being perfect. Spend your time and energy making sure that you are spending your life giving and receiving love. Nobody will remember for your imperfections-they will remember for your kindness, good humor, and compassion.

Goal- Stop trying to be perfect, and start loving more.

It's always been hard for me and i think it is for alot of people to accept ourselves for ourselves instead of leaning towards others to tell you that you are accepted or loved. I always base my self-worth and love by other people's standards and what they think of me to feel confident in myself. No one will like you for you unless you do! This is something that i have to remind myself of and other people's opinions shouldn't be based on happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment