Strong

Strong

Friday, October 31, 2014

Poems (hello poetry)

I think I'll start every week writing poems from the hello poetry site the ones I like and find somewhat relatable and inspiring. Would anyone like that? I guess I'll find out by page views :)

Silence

Silence is keeping quiet
Because you have nothing
To say...
Silence is having a lot 
To say but no desire
To speak...


This one I absolutely adore :)

Alphabet artist

She's an alphabet artist
She paints in verse
From a palette
Of adjectives, nouns
And verbs
The beauty she finds 
In the folds
Of her mind
She hangs in galleries 
Of words

Sometimes

Sometimes your heart needs to be broken
So you can see what's underneath,
To the flicker and flame of your soul
That you've always been destined to meet
Sometimes your spirit shines brighter
Through the glimmering light of your tears,
Love will outshine the darkest of years. 

I absolutely love this one too :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment