Strong

Strong

Friday, October 10, 2014

October 12th

Quote-"The struggles and the chaos are part of life. But you have to accept them with grace and serenity because they have their own gifts too"

Demi's words- All my struggles and the journey i have taken have been a tremendous gift. They have allowed me to grow as an artist and a human being. Once i started accepting the struggles and decided to learn from them (instead of them controlling me), i felt so much more at ease. Now i realize that these struggles and challenges have actually helped me grow as an artist and a woman.

Goal- When you are consumed in chaos, remember that many positive challenges will follow.


I often think the madness will never end, the thoughts in my head will never stop and i will live with this depression forever. Even if you go through a hard time in your life, it's important to still recognize how blessed you are to live the life you live. I'm defenitely grateful for all the things i do have even if i struggle on a daily basis with my disorders. I'm blessed to have family and freinds that love me and want the best for me. Finding the positive things in your life makes you kind of get out of your depression and realize how blessed you are despite the struggles you face.

No comments:

Post a Comment