Strong

Strong

Friday, October 10, 2014

OCtobe r 13th

Quote- "Keep away from people who belittle your ambitions. Small people do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great" MARK TWAIN

Demi's words- I've had to learn the hard way who my real friends are, but the best way for me to tell is if they want to lift me up or bring me down. I only want to be with people who support me and in turn make feel stronger because of their love and belief in me and because of my love and belief in them. You can't have a friendship that's one-sided-you have to get as much as you give.

Goal- It might be worth letting a toxic person in your life know how you feel. If they aren't willing to change the way they treat you, consider not spending so much time with them.


Negative people aren't worth spending your time and energy on and also like Demi i've learned that the hard way. I've always had a hard time connecting with people and making friends, i've never been comfortable with meeting new people. It makes it harder to trust people and want to meet new people when you've had toxic relationship or friendship. I've learned though throughout those bad experiences that it gives me the knowledge to know what values i want in a friendship and that's most important. It's also important to have people in your life who you feel truly care about you and want the best for you because they could become your best friend. I only have one true best friend and i love her so much, we've been through hell and back but i think what compelled us to not give up on each other is how much we love and care for each other. I know we will be friends forever and remember the number of friends you have isn't important, it's how they treat you that matter the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment