Strong

Strong

Saturday, October 25, 2014

November 2nd

Quote- "Love yourself today 'cause, baby, you were born this way" LADY GAGA "BORN THIS WAY"

Demi's words- Often when you're bullied or teased, it will have negative and long lasting effects. When i was younger, i was losing my identity because i was changing things about myself the bullies didn't like. One day, i realized i was no longer myself. I needed to know who i was and who i'd always been. Once i found out that, i was about to feel better about myself.

Goal- Never sacrifice yourself by trying to conform to other people's standards.


You should only be living for yourself and not trying to be what others want you to be. I have been impacted by my bullies and negative comments but i've learned that making yourself happy is so worth so much more than getting accepted. I still have a lot i have to work through in order to find myself again but at least i know what i want most out of life: to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment