Strong

Strong

Saturday, October 25, 2014

November 1st

Quote-"You have to stand up for yourself because nobody else will"

Demi's words- There have been times in my life when i knew there was something wrong about the way i was being treated but i was too afraid or shy to stand up for myself. It can be really hard and scary for people, because i think we're afraid that we will be liked less. But if you stand up for what you believe in, then you will get taken advantage of. Whether it's intentional or unintentional, it feels just as awful. I believe that when you start standing up for yourself, you will be actually be respected so much more.

Goal- Stand up for yourself with grace and confidence; own your power.


I never stood up for myself because i thought i deserved it and i didn't want to have all the attention on me by standing up for myself. Back then i didn't know how to stand up for myself because i was shy and i didn't want to make more of a deal than it was. Which bullying is a big deal and it shouldn't be recognized. Standing up for what you believe in can change lives and you shouldn't be ashamed of helping people.

No comments:

Post a Comment