Strong

Strong

Saturday, October 25, 2014

October 31st

Quote-"One of the scariest things in life is when you come to the realization that the only thing that can save you is...yourself.

Demi's words- There came a time, after treatment, when i realized no matter how many people i leaned on, nobody was going to save me unless i saved myself. Change comes from within, not from other people. You can't force someone to change.

Goal- Look inside yourself and honestly answer the question, do i need guidance?


This quote is really deep and i feel my chest getting heavy when i read it, because it's so true. That's the scariest part, realizing that you ultimately have all control over yourself. What happens when you lost yourself? How can you get back up? It's really scary to know that you have to get better for you and no one else. I love and hate this quote because part of me wants to believe this isn't true.

No comments:

Post a Comment