Strong

Strong

Saturday, September 20, 2014

September 25th

Quote- "What examples are we setting for our younger brothers, sisters and children.

Demi's words- I have a little sister whom i love with all my heart. Regardless of whether or not i was in the spotlight, i would really be thinking about how my own actions might influence my little sister in her life. If i'm doing drugs in front of her, she's going to think that's okay. We have to be conscious and mindful of all the things that we do and say knowing that younger generations are looking up to us.

Goal- Set a good example for the influential people in your life.


This is a rare occurrence now that i'm getting more entrenched with my ED. My brothers all the time comment on how much i'm exercising, i'm not eating enough etc. It makes me sad because i never thought i would be sneaky enough for them to notice but i guess this is starting to control me now and it's kind of scary. I don't want them to think anything bad about their eating habits or weight even though they're boys. I don't want them to worry about me or i get frustrated with me (they have already started to) and i don't know it makes me sad and i just don't want them to hurt the way i hurt. I want to set a good example for them, i feel like i have a responsibility as their older sister to do so. I want them to see me as strong not weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment