Strong

Strong

Saturday, July 26, 2014

July 31st

Quote- "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken" OSCAR WILDE

Demi's words- We all have moments when we feel lost. We took to our friends, our colleagues, our roommates, and even to strangers thinking that maybe the answer to happiness is about being someone else or changing who you are. I promise you this will make you miserable. It's one thing to be inspired and influenced by someone who has good taste and good values. It's quite another to think that by becoming someone else you will be happier.

Goal- Be yourself today and every day.


It's hard for me to accept the fact that it's okay to be myself because I've always had comments by people that who I am isn't good enough or I need to change who I am to make them happy.
This mainly started in middle school and I used to take it to heart and I still do but I have more knowledge of myself and motivation to prove them wrong and show them the real me and if they don't like it they don't have to be around me. It doesn't matter what anyone says about you as long as you know who you are and accept yourself for who you are, you'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment