Strong

Strong

Saturday, July 26, 2014

July 30th

Quote- "This too shall pass" ANONYMOUS

Demi's words- Reflecting on some of the painful experiences I've been through, I realize how hard it can be to overcome sadness and pain. I realize that time doesn't heal all wounds completely, but it helps the pain subside. No matter how long it takes, you feel better at some point. You will accept what has passed.

Goal- However you're feeling today, know that things will get better, and let that make you happy for now. It will get better.


I have incredibly painful experiences that happened two years ago and the pain is so vivid and clear that I feel like it happened yesterday. Part of the way my brain copes with these experiences are dissociating and "blocking" out those memories. No matter how bad I may feel I know that I will find hope again. You just have to find a reason to keep going and eventually you will get there. God wouldn't give you anything you couldn't handle, stay strong this too shall pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment