Strong

Strong

Saturday, July 26, 2014

August 1st

Quote- "Hope can get you anything"

Demi's words- There have been so many times in my life when I've felt lost, broken, confused, and filled with pain. All of my ups and downs have taught me that I must always have faith. I know now that as long as I maintain my hope and faith I will always be okay.

Goal- Think about a time in your life when you felt hopeless and remember how you got through it. apply it to future struggles. You can get through anything.


Unfortunately for the past two years all I've known to temporarily "cure" my pain is using what I know best, destructive behavior. I always use it to get me through but in the back of my mind I still have hope that everything will be okay. I don't know how to cope with painful thoughts without the things I've been using to temporarily mask my feelings for so long. Hope is something that means a lot to me and it saved my life knowing that things will always get better and whenever I go through rough times all I have to say to myself is one word: Hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment