Strong

Strong

Monday, July 21, 2014

July 21st

Quote- "All kids need a little help, a little hope and somebody who believes in them" MAGIC JOHNSON

Demi's words- Hope is such a powerful gift to young people. So many children come from broken homes and they are deprived of love, emotional nourishment, and support. When you give a child hope they see all the dreams they're capable of.

Goal- Step out of yourself and sign up to volunteer with children who are less fortunate than you.


Volunteering and mission work is the most rewarding thing I've done. It feels good to help people who don't have the opportunity to have what we all have. I feel very fortunate that I have family that love and support me because if I didn't the world wouldn't be safe anymore. It doesn't matter how big or small your struggles may seem, family is always there and can help and support you. Family is honestly the reason why i'm sitting here today.

No comments:

Post a Comment