Strong

Strong

Monday, July 21, 2014

comfort zones

Something which all of us have can be the scariest thing to just jump right into the abyss and people expect you to find a way out when it's completely empty and the population is zero. Nothing can really prepare you for your comfort zone requirements to just be thrown out the window. I think it's important though to face your fears and do something that scares you but most of the time people are forcing you to do it. Why are we so scared of even if it's a tiny little baby steps having to the control of your comfort zone being taken away? Because were scared of the unknown and we don't know what will happen are the two main things I can think of. Comfort zones are wide ranging and it can be something that you could call your protector from the outside world. Everyone has different fears and boundaries that we will not cross, I think it's pretty cool how all of us can be the same personality wise but our comfort zones are completely vast. Getting out of your comfort zone is important though because you never know you might find a new hobby?! I think it will lessen your fears more and get to know things about yourself you may have never noticed before. I'm a little bit out of my comfort zone at camp I mean talking about religion and meeting new people isn't something that's very comfortable to me but I thought the experience would be worthwhile and it has been actually! I'm proud of myself for going into this camp completely blind and coming out of it with exchanging numbers with people.

I challenge all of you to do a little thing, nothing big to step out of your comfort zone.

You never know what you will find.

No comments:

Post a Comment