Strong

Strong

Saturday, July 26, 2014

August 2nd

Quote- "Love is the answer, and you know that for sure; love is a flower, you've got to let it go" JOHN LEMON "MIND GAMES"

Demi's words- All kinds of relationships require love and respect. Those things take time. Make sure you nurture the relationship that you have with yourself and the relationship you have with your family and friends. It's not enough just to say you love them. You have to put in time and effort and demonstrate your love through your words and actions.

Goal- Show someone you love them with your actions. Sometimes saying "I love you" is not enough.


I have friends who are all talk with very little action to prove what they said. It's very important for relationships to have communication, if you don't have good communication with one another there's no point in trying to continue the friendship. It's very hard to find common ground between two people, well I guess in my case. I have two people in my life that are really good friends of mine and our bond will never be broken. I'm glad to have friends that taught me the importance of qualities in a friend and it shows me what I want in a friend. I want to find a person that lives here that are like my two best friends are. I have hope that I will eventually find that person that I can once again can call my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment