Strong

Strong

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

poems

I want to be thin
to see my bones
having people wonder
in fear
 
 
 
 
You don't have to tell me
i'm skinny
because i know i'm not
you're trying to be nice
i understand
and i am thankful
but you don't understand
i don't do this for compliments
i with my entire being
believe
that i
am a fat lard that needs
to be pretty
 
 
 
 
I just want to be loved
have the affection of a human
wrapped around my finger
know for a fact
that i am worth living
 
 
 
have to cut this disgusting flesh
have to feel
have to feel numb
can't handle this numbness
this loneliness
i need the blade
to comfort
my numb soul
 
 
 
Demi lovato
Stay strong
love is louder than the pressure to be perfect
 
 
 
Demons all around us
only a few of these bats
they bite certain people who deserve it
once you're stung
you are locked in a cage
of demons
 
 
 
No one to comfort me
no one to hold me
no one to kiss my cheek
the only things that comfort me
are ED and music
i don't want to let go of ED
he's my only friend
 
 
 
Invisible
invisible but yet living
when she's physically alive
her soul is dead
the people don't care
enough to notice
her broken soul
 
 
 
Help me she cries
wrapped in a woven blanket
sad glass eyes
broken shards of skin
were cried
from her teary eyes
 
 
 
sometimes life is unfair
heartbreaking
and some days you just want to hide
but the most rewarding part
about life is
through all the hurt and pain
you finally rediscover yourself
and look back on your past life
and say i made it
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment