Strong

Strong

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

June 15th

Quote- "You will find it necessary to let things go simply for the reason they are heavy" C. JOYBELL C.

Demi's words- Every day brings new opportunities to grow, and part of that growth means accepting that there are certain things we cannot change. When we hold onto or obsess about the things we cannot change, we lose ourselves.
When we let go, we free our hearts, minds, and bodies for something even greater. When
cleared that space in my heart, so many wonderful things started coming my way.

Goal- Let something or someone toxic that you've been holding on to go. If you need to, throw something out that you've been holding on to, or write a letter to someone you're trying to let go of.


I feel like at some points i do find a need to let go of someone or something when I've realized it's no good for me. I realized letting things go can be equally as good as the bad, you will make the choices that make you happiest and life's too short to waste time and effort to keep something or a relationship going. I've made choices that initially i felt really guilty for but at the end of the day i know what my boundaries are and where i feel uncomfortable and i think that's important for everyone to recognize. No one can force you to do anything, you shouldn't let anything or anyone have power over you. Your life goal should be to make yourself happy not other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment