Strong

Strong

Sunday, June 1, 2014

June 7th

Quote- "I am half agony, half hope" JANE AUSTEN

Demi's words- A sound support system is important for everyone to have. There have been times when i'm dealing with heavy things, but what helped me see happiness again was the faith my fans had in me and the hope they gave me. I have so much support from my fans and the people around me. I can't explain how happy that makes me.

Goal- Give hope to someone struggling. Tell them you're there for them.

I give hope to others and I don't take my own advice which I think to myself what a hypocrite I am. I feel like a hypocrite when telling someone they're beautiful because I don't believe that myself. I want to make sure my friends needs are met and make sure they're okay and with that I sometimes forget to take care of myself. In order to take care of others you need to take care of yourself and that's important to recognize.

No comments:

Post a Comment