Strong

Strong

Sunday, June 1, 2014

June 8th

Quote- "Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun, like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now. " FRED ROGERS Mister Roger's Neighborhood

Demi's words- One of the hardest things about relationships is accepting the other person for who they are. I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to change one thing or another about a friend or a loved one, but then I remember no one is perfect, including me.

I found this interesting, I was watching one of Kati Morton's FAQ videos and one question was something about how someone tends to critique everyone and Kati's response was "sometimes when we hate ourselves with such passion it unfortunately seeps out through other people". I found it very interesting because once she said that I realized that maybe I do the same thing. Critiquing I think is a normal human reaction we always have an opinion about someone else, myself included. There's a difference when you realize that your negative emotions seeps out through our reactions to other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment