Strong

Strong

Friday, June 20, 2014

June 30th

I'm going to post next week as well because i'll be driving on Saturday with no service and I have plenty of time today.


Quote- "We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us" JOSEPH CAMPBELL

Demi's words- It's good to have ideas, plans, and dreams, but they won't always turn out as you imagine. Building up elaborate scenarios in your head can end up in disappointment, so it's always best to keep an open mind and anticipate change

Goal- It can be trying, but accept what life hands you


Life isn't at all planned, It's like a rollercoaster full of ups and downs but life's fun and it can also scare the shit out of you. It's really hard but it can also be the most rewarding thing when you get out of the hard times you can help people with theirs. I definitely didn't plan any of the things I've gone through but I wouldn't change anything at all because it makes me stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment