Strong

Strong

Friday, June 20, 2014

July 1st

Quote- "Life is short, so you have to do what you love. There's no time to waste"

Demi's words- I vividly remember being five years old and wanting to be a superstar-to be the next Shirley Temple. I fell in love with singing, dancing and acting and I was determined to make it. I'm thankful that I started dreaming big at such a young age because it allowed me to focus on exactly what I wanted. However old you are, you have to chase that dream down until it's yours. Dreams don't come when you're just sitting around waiting for them to happen.

Goal- Stop putting off an important dream. Do what you can to achieve it


It may seem that life is like never ending but really when you're older you will look back on you as a kid and you wouldn't want to look back at yourself and think how you wasted your childhood. There's a lot of things in life that may want you to hold back but don't because you will never face your fears if you don't just go for it. I'm running cross country this fall for school and I had a bad experience in 7th grade with cheerleading (bullying). It kind of makes me nervous to do anything in school related for that reason but high school is supposed to be like the best time to participate in the school and at first I was sketchy about it but my parents were pushing me to do it so I am. It's supposed to be the most chill sport in high school according to my assistant principal and my counselor but I don't know if I really trust my school counselor but whatever the whole point is i'm going to bite anxiety in the ass and just do it. Who knows it may be a great experience and then i'll find a new hobby?

No comments:

Post a Comment